[ITK-users] [ANN] CMake Training Course - October 9
Julien Jomier
2017-06-09 06:16:21 UTC
Kitware will be holding a CMake training course on October 9, 2017 in
Lyon, France. This one-day course will cover CMake, CTest, CPack and CDash.

Please visit our website for more information and registration details:

https://training.kitware.fr/browse/153

Note that the course will be taught in English. If you have any
questions, please contact us at training at kitware.fr or email me directly.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Lyon,
Julien
--
Kitware SAS
26 rue Louis Guérin

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

http://public.k
Julien Jomier
2018-02-06 07:39:03 UTC
Kitware will be holding a CMake training course on March 27 and 28, 2018
in Singapore. This two-days course will cover the best practice for
CMake, CTest, CPack and CDash as well as advanced features of the tool

Please visit our website for more information and registration details:

https://training.kitware.fr/browse/182

Note that the course will be taught in English. If you have any
questions, please contact us at training at kitware.fr or email me directly.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Singapore,
Julien
--
Kitware SAS
26 rue Louis Guérin